Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Did I run away and join the circus....

No but it has been a circus around here this month. On top of the normal December craziness, I have been busy buying and selling "stuff" online. It has been quite a lucrative endeavor but it has also left me stressed and tired. On top of the normal everyday chores, school, and errands, AND Christmas shopping, I have been trying to keep up with my inventory and packing and shipping purchases. But on the plus side, my kids Christmas gifts are now basically free. I have made enough to pay for everything. Our house has also been knocking around some nasty cold bugs for the last few weeks. Yesterday I took both kids to the pediatrician because they have been sick for over a week. My son had an ear infection and my daughter has pneumonia. Talk about guilt!
I feel like it is all my fault for hauling them out in the cold to the post office every day for 2 weeks.
Well, that is what I've been up to. If I don't blog again until then, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

holy cow! Sorry the kids have been sick, but glad the whole selling online thing has worked out so well for ya!! get them kids better soon!!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)