Thursday, May 5, 2011

Long night.....

Ever had one of those nights that seem to go on forever?  They never seem to appear when I am sleeping really good.  Apparently those nights only appear when I am disturbed or troubled by fears and worry.  Last night was one of those nights.  It started off nice enough but somewhere between  the before sleep chatting about the day with my dear husband and actually falling asleep, the night took a turn down that long windy road of insomnia...I think I worried about EVERY possible thing that could happen to my kids.  I even had myself worked up over what kind of trouble they may find themselves in COLLEGE and both are at least 8 - 9 years away from graduating high school.  (I had recently watched a news interview of a parent whose kid had committed suicide over the pressures and bullying in college.  The parents had no idea their child was having any problems whatsoever.) .  I try not to be a big worrier, I know God has a plan and I need to rely on Him.   Last night though, I could not seem to put that faith in action.  To make matters worse, at around 2:00 a.m., the television in our room popped on with a lot of loud static and then went blank (it does not actually work unless the cable box is on and it was not).  I think my husband thought I had imagined it but when I got up to check it, the television was actually on.  Anyway, that spurred more anxiety and woke up my overactive mind even more.  So, suffice it to say, I am dragging this morning.
Coffee, here I come!

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

I know all to well of what you speak, thus the reason for my nightly xanax. =( hope that you have a better night tonight and that today isn't too stressful. Have another cup of coffee and try to relax. Love ya girl!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]cyclosporine cream
[/url] cyclosporine gengraf
cyclosporine level monitoring
cyclosporine psoriasis

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]buy virazole online
[/url] purchase virazole online
virazole buy online
copegus

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]buy Medrol 16 mg
[/url] methylprednisolone (medrol pak ) 4mg tablet
purchasing Medrol
medrol jittery

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I want to subscribe for this weblog to get most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help.


Also visit my web page; http://www.asianpussysex.com/piss-serina-hayakawa-bukkake-and-piss-drink

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)