Monday, April 18, 2011

Whirlwind week behind me....

I know you thought that I was going back on my promise to post regularly right?  Well I wasn't.  I just did not spend enough time inside my home last week to actually compose a post.  Last week was one of those weeks that I do not schedule on purpose because I KNOW my limitations.  On Monday, the kids had dentist appointments, I had a meeting with a friend, I had a doctor appointment and I was hosting a Mom's night out for our home school group.  We left home at 10 am and I did not return until after midnight.  Now the Mom's night out was not that long but I did spend 3 hours sitting in the restaurant parking lot talking to my friend and sister (in-law) about everything under the sun.  It was a long day!
The next day was slightly better, we just had one event that day, it was Awanas so we got school in and then studied the kids memory verses and went to Awanas that evening.  Wednesday was similar, we got school in but had to go to church for a special event that evening.  Thursday and Friday were equally packed and then we went into the weekend.  The weekend was non-stop running from morning to night.
Like I said, I do not schedule weeks like this often because they just wear me out AND we don't get much school done but today starts another such week.  Today is our only free day.  Tomorrow, I have an appointment for a CT scan (on my sinuses) and I will be volunteering at church every afternoon this week from 2-5 plus the kiddos have eye doctor appointment on Thursday.  School is taking a beating this week.  So, this may be my only post this week but please know that I am WISHING I were here, in my comfy recliner, composing a blog post....

1 comment:

Running in Heaven said...

Excuses, excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)