Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jane, Stop this crazy thing!!!!

Is that a blast from the past for you? Do you remember the Jetson's? We still get to see them through the miracle of Boomerang network but for some of you this is just a memory. Anyway, that is how I feel after the last 15 days. We have run like crazy during that time. Yesterday was another day at the water park with some of the peeps. We had a blast. My boy has officially decided that he loves Hubba Hubba Highway. He floated with his life jacket on and did not want me to hold onto him at all. Last year this was his least favorite and I think this year it is his fave. We went around at least 5 times yesterday and he was still not ready to get off. I was not as vigilant with the sunblock as I should have been though so this week I had a bit of a burn and my kids had a bit of pink.
Today, we are going to hang at home and veg out. I don't want to go anywhere. My kids are already asking where we are going today and when I told them we are staying home, they starting trying to think of places to go. They just don't get it. Anyone want to take them somewhere fun? Anyone.........

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

You could've joined DNK and I at Walmart today.
Loads of fun I tell ya.
Loads.
or not.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)