Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Busy, busy, busy....

We have been running like crazy now for almost two weeks with no end in sight. The kids are loving it though. Yesterday we spent the day at the water park with our friends and they just had a blast. Today's big plan is to go for my annual ob/gyn visit. OH JOY!!! The fun I will have!....NOT! I have tried to find a reason to cancel but can not. I may not get around to posting again til the weekend so I just wanted to stop by and say HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

the water park was awesome.
Can't wait to hang with you again soon.
Hope you {enjoyed} your GYN visit.. hehehe.

Darleen said...

hey, it was busy busy busy, wasn't it?? i am so glad that you were able to make some time to see me. I know its a drive and with the kiddos. i do appreciate it...see you again in october, maybe we can just relax a bit more on the deck, listening to some beach music in the background...see you soon..

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)