Monday, August 11, 2008

Hi....remember me?

Well, its been a busy few weeks. We have be running nonstop. Let me give you a fast update on the washer situation....Wednesday came...No new washer. I called and was told that there was no request for a new washer....WHAT!!! She said that she saw where I had a repair order in but no request for a new washer. Fortunately I had the girls name that I had spoken to, dear ole' Euniece.
The other young lady said she didn't understand why Euniece had not put in the request because they would have rushed me a new washer the next day since they were in stock! She did just that and it came on Thursday. We went back to the store and got them to take another $150.00 off the cost of the washer with the understanding that if this one leaked we wanted the money back on the washer and dryer. The new washer works beautifully. So hopefully that situation is resolved.
My son and I caught a nasty stomach virus so after that and weren't feeling well and now my girl has a nasty cold. Meanwhile we had another big kid's day at church and plenty of drama with a busted tooth. My girl got busted in the mouth with my boy's head while playing at Chic-Fil-A and her front tooth was knocked pretty badly. Since it is a baby tooth we thought it was probably okay but then it started to look funny so we took her to dentist but he xrayed it and said it was fine and to let her get it out on her own.
We picked up wedding attire and got fitted for tuxes for the men and boys over the last week or so and the list goes on. I am really looking forward to the month of Oct. when we will be going on vacation. Me on my cruise and the hubby and kids are going to the Happiest place on Earth.
Meanwhile, we are starting school back early so that we can take Fridays off in the fall for fun stuff and take off for vacation....Did I say busy.......

2 comments:

Darleen said...

the pitfalls of motherhood.....these are the days of our lives...i am hoping that your week is back on track & everyone is feeling much better. i am glad to see you back 2 blogging!! i missed you!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you back!

Erika

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)