Friday, August 29, 2008

RANT!!!!!

How come you go to a cosmetologist/hair stylist/beautician (whatever the pc term is nowadays!)
and you ask for a trim, just cut the dead ends, add in some layers and please do not take any length off the overall hair except was is absolutely neccessary to get rid of those before mentioned dead ends, and you come home with your bangs cut up to the back of your head. A woman should NOT be reduced to doing a "combover" to have hair in the front! Instead of the Hair Cuttery they should call it the Hair Butchery. Now I am exagerating some for those of you who don't know about my penchant for over dramatization with regards to a haircut but seriously, when you tell the stylist (and I use that term LIGHTLY) to just trim your bangs because they draw up a lot and you want them below your eyebrows, it should be a no brainer! Even I can trim my bangs (with more skill and talent, if I do say so myself). Now, I know you are going to say, that's what I get for going to somewhere as low brow as the Hair Cuttery but I just wanted a slight trim not a Oprah Winfrey total makeover. I know it will grow out but for pete's sake people!
End of Rant, we now return to our normally scheduled program.......

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

I know what you mean girl, and you have my empathy.
Hair Butchery. hehe.
Make sure it grows before we leave on the cruise.
I don't want you to have to do a combover in the sea breezes.....

Lorrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorrie said...

That will seriously need more than a combover! I'm thinking a series of intense prayers and an absolute miracle!!!!!

(Excuse the deleted comment, I had too many typos to leave it that way... wouldn't want people to think I was some stupid person that reads your blog!) lol.

Hartman said...

Great visual!!!! Bummer about the haircut!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)