Thursday, November 6, 2008

Anyone still there?

Now that I have alienated all my readers by my post yesterday, I thought I better check!
On a completely different note today though, I am now dealing with two munchkins with nasty little colds since our time out in the lousy weather the last two days. Is it ever going to stop raining? We have tons of sneezing and nose blowing going on in this house! On the other hand, they have been a little less active than usual since they are feeling a little under the weather but the whine has been flowing more than usual too.
I was reminded today on my facebook page, that we are only 49 days away from Christmas! This year has just zoomed by. I now must soon start the madness that is Christmas shopping. It should be a little easier this year. Both of the kids want a nintendo ds lite and since these are a little pricey, I have informed them that this and a game or two will be about it. This is my intention and I am planning on sticking to it.....praying for strength in resisting the temptation to buy more. My dh and I both need new cell phones pretty badly since neither of our hold a charge very long anymore so that will be our Christmas.
Well, better get going, gotta get this girl back to school work. Her 20 min break has lasted almost 45 instead. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know... I know your husband does not like your kids pictures on the web, but they are easily found on Facebook. Anytime someone makes a comment on your picture, all their friends can see the comment, thus the picture of your kids.

I'm not trying to be a creey stalker, but I wasn't sure if you knew that was happening. I'm a mom as well and don't like to have my kids pictures plastered everywhere.

gottablogmom said...

Thank you for the info. I did not think about that. I thought since I had all the pictures marked for friends only, that only they could see them except for in the thumbnail size. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I found out the hard way too.Hope you can figure out a way to fix that.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)