Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New banner....

Hi anyone left out there! I know I have been a sad excuse for a blogger lately. I have been pretty busy with sick kids and school and stuff. I did make a new Christmas banner today. Whatcha think? I made it on this cool website called Piknik. I have been diggin' them every since my friends Tara and Wendy told me about it. Today was another crazy day. My brother has had a toothache since Sunday afternoon and I finally got him into a dentist this afternoon. Hopefully he will be feeling much better soon. With Thanksgiving just a couple days away, it would be a shame to still have mouth pain. Well that is all the updating for now. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

I like the new banner!! hope your bro is feeling better today!

Anonymous said...

I want to give all thanks to DR.GOLD of instantworkingspell@gmail.com for helping me to recover my ex back, i was seriously in a breakup with my lover and i think all hope was lost until i was searching the internet and i saw a testimony that someone shared about DR.GOLD of instantworkingspell@gmail.com and i choose to contact him also to see if he can still help me, i gave him a trial but at the end joy and happiness filled my heart he is a passionate spell caster i must say contact him now at instantworkingspell@gmail.com for urgent help thank you once again DR.GOLD




My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)