Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Definition of Negligience......

Apparently it is when you suck people in by blogging about your life on a regular basis and then drop it cold to waste time on facebook. Or so I've been told. I am such a bad bad blogger! Apparently my multi-tasking abilities does not extend to being able to juggle computer websites.

So.....what to blog about.....Well, let me see! The kids, my brother and I have had nasty colds for the last week or so. It has been SO much fun! My DH has also had some sinus issues too but hasn't been too bad off. We had a nice family today since the guys were off. We got some work done around the house and my ds had someone to keep him occupied while his sister and I did first grade "STUFF". We are trying to get plenty of schoolwork done the first 3 days of the week so that we can take off Thursday all day. We have a field trip schedule with our local home school group to a ceramics/pottery place. The kids will get to paint a project and then it will be fired in the kiln and we will get to pick it up another day. My niece and nephews are going too so I am sure the kids will have a blast.

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)