Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 days and counting....

Can you tell that I am excited about my upcoming vacation? I just pre-registered on line and now can print my cruise pass. I have my "mad money" all saved up. I just need to pack now. I dread that aspect of vacation since I have to pack for 5 and then pack for DH's business trip that he leaves for the day after we get home from Florida. I dread the 12 hour plus drive there, but I can not wait to be there. I just want to lounge and chill for the entire week. I need to get a good book, Flava K please email me the name of that one you mentioned, and I suppose I should plan out some scrapbook layouts too. Just pray that I get over this "cold" or whatever it is soon. I have completely lost my voice and I have been coughing my head off for days now. I have been on anti-biotics since last Thursday and just don't seem to be getting better yet.

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

still praying for health peep!!!!!
BTW- i'm packed.
ROTFLMBO!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)