Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ok, here we go again....

First of all, I want to wish my baby sister HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know she and her husband read faithfully, lol. They are busy planning to move in a couple of weeks.
Now to the "here we go again..." part of the story.
I jokingly told a very good friend of mine on her Facebook account that my little girl wanted one of her puppies. I say jokingly but everyone who reads this knows how very much my girl wants a dog. She saw a picture of one of the puppies on my computer and immediately named it Oreo and said that it was exactly the dog that she wanted (of course). My friend who lives in Florida asked if we were serious. She is breeding Havanese. Look it up but it is a small dog who looks like a Maltese or a Bichon Frise. They do not shed and what some people call a Hypo-Allerginic dog (my allergist and my daughter's both say there is no such thing). We kept my fur-nephew Sammy (pictured on the right, just scroll down) for a week and she had no reaction to him. Now I know that I said that keeping him convinced me that I did not want a puppy but the memory is fading.....Anyway, she has one little boy that is black and white and is adorable. We are seriously considering stopping by and seeing it on the way home from Florida in 2 weeks. It will be ready to leave its mommy by then.....so unless I come to my senses.....

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

I'll just say that I am praying for you.
Praying for wisdom.
And strength.
And PATIENCE in the event you do something silly....
LOL!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)