Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow, what a busy weekend....

It has been crazy around here. We have been running nonstop for DAYS! This past weekend was THE wedding event of the year. We had the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and my dh had bachelor things to do on Friday night...In case you are wondering what good Christian guys do for a bachelor party, apparently its BOWLING. Just for future reference. Saturday, the we left home at 11:20 for a 3pm wedding with a nervous groom in tow and arrived home after the festivities about 10:30 pm that evening. A long day. It was a lovely wedding and I got many nice pictures. Now everyone knows that I have been prohibited by my DH from posting pics of our kids on my blog BUT this one, well you can't see anything but my DD's back and it is too cute, or I think so anyway. I love this picture.

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

gorgeous picture G! love the glow to the dress. She looks beautiful. Can't wait to see more pics.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)