Sunday, October 19, 2008

Home, Sweet Home!

As much as I look forward to a vacation, I equally look forward to coming back to my home. It is so nice to finally be off the highway and sitting back in my recliner with my laptop and all the comforts of home. We got in about 6:45 this evening after a long day of driving. I have already cleaned up a good deal of the stuff we unloaded from the van and now just need to put away the clothes and such. Fortunately, since we stayed in a 3 bedroom condo in Orlando, I had already done all the laundry from the week before we left for home. Now all I have to do is the stuff that we wore on the trip back. There is nothing worse than coming home with a bunch of stinky laundry for 5 people and having to do it all the first day back.
We did come home with a bit more than we left with BUT no puppy for those of you who were wondering. Well, that is all the updating I have time for tonight. More stuff to come on the cruise and all but that will have to wait until another day.

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)