Thursday, January 8, 2009

So tired....

It was a long night. That is the bad part about kids being potty trained, on the rare occasion that one of them wets the bed, it wakes the entire house up to clean up and remake the bed and bathe the wet child. And if it was a real flooder, and if the culprit had climbed in bed with his sister, then you have TWO wet children that need to be bathed and redressed as they both cry because they are cold and wet AND sleepy. Then you have two kids who have been kind of perked up by their impromptu baths that are now ready to stay up for a while. You convince them it is time to go back to bed but can not quite convince them that it is time to go to THEIR beds! So then you have 4 people in a bed that was just yours not ten short years ago. I mean, get real guys! If I had known this TO DEATH DO WE PART deal meant giving up bed space, I may have been a runaway bride. I NEED MY SLEEPING SPACE!! There is nothing more uncomfortable when you are getting your sleep grove on than to have someone all up on your grill! Now keep your minds out of the gutter people, I just meant those needy, clingy CUDDLING sleepers. GET A TEDDY BEAR, I WANT MY SPACE!

I am sorry, this post is a little angry and I keep "yelling" at you but I'm a little cranky this morning. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)