Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thinking....thinking.......

This morning I find myself in a place that I rarely ever visit, just ask my family or peeps, I am without words to blog. My SIL calls me "Word Girl". Now that is not for the sheer amount of talking that I do but for the varied vocabulary that I use to do it (or so she says, lol).
I can't think of one interesting or funny life experience to blog about. I have racked my brain or what is left of it, and I have nothing! Maybe that is the problem with talking so much, maybe you use up all of your words by 40 and then you run out for the next 40 years....that would be so sad!
Could you even imagine? Nothing smart, snappy, snarky or downright offensive to say for 40 years! Life would be so much more boring and I think I might lose weight without my daily consumption of foot and crow. Never to be able to come up with anything to say during the occasional visits with my peeps! Never again to have to leave a visit wondering if I said something that offended someone....wait, that COULD be a good thing...hmmmmm, something to ponder......

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)