Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Can you believe that it is almost October?

Tomorrow will be the first of October! I am in shock. My BIL and Future SIL have been planning a wedding for almost a year now and the day is almost here. It seemed like such a long time away last Thanksgiving when they got engaged and now it is just 4 days away. Less really when you count the rehearsal. My entire family minus one will be in the wedding so this week is a busy one for us. Tuxedoes (is that how you pluralize that word?) to pick up, dresses to get pressed, a suit to get dry cleaned, last minute stuff to get, like pantyhose for me and my girl.....Wow! and only really three days to do it....Ok, I am better now....
Tomorrow is my favorite neice in the whole wide world's 9th birthday AND my favorite sister's too. I will not give her age but let's just say, its a bit more....she is my baby sister so she is younger than me. (Now I say that they are my favorite neice and sister, but they are my only neice and sister so I am not stepping on any toes) I am taking my neice out to lunch for her birthday at a local Tea Room. She is a girly girl and its her kind of thing and then I am taking her to Barne's and Noble to pick out a book or something...Its a date and I am looking forward to it. My not so girly girl may not want to come with us but even so, it will be fun!
After Saturday is over and done, we will be a week away from our big trip to Florida!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! We are going to Magic Kingdom (THE Happiest place in the WORLD) on Sunday and then I am off on my cruise on Monday. DID I SAY, I CAN'T WAIT!!! What really stinks is that I have a cold right now that I am desperate to KICK before next Saturday. Well, that is all the news I have today. Have a great one!!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Alright girl... get rid of that cold, IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!
{{hugs!!}}

Anonymous said...

Tea Room and Barnes & Noble....what a great gift. Have fun.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)