Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blonde moments.....

I am officially a ditsy blonde today. I was in my google account trying my best to fix something and in frustration decided to close account and start over, not realizing at that moment that I was closing my blog account also. So my other blog is shut down. It is nice to know that I had loyal readers because I did this and my good friend WH called me not five minutes later to say, hey girl, what happened to your blog. The only problem is that all those five or ten readers I had in other states who don't know me will not get the email telling them the new address. Sorry for those guys. I know they will be absolutely heartbroken and inconsolable at the lost of their favorite nutty housewife. I actually had some loyal readers in Nevada, California and Mississippi. I only know this because my Analytics account told me exactly where my hits were coming from. I love that counter. It is so much better than just a basic one. So, here I am starting from scratch yet again. I have started and ended too many blogs. I won't go into discussion about that one but some of you know what I mean. I will endeavor to not mess this one up. I have to keep it safe and not post pictures of my kids (That was one requirement of my sweet hubby) and keep it clean, LOL. No more postings about my shopping habits at Walmart.
So here we are starting over again, please stick with me folks, I will try to control my blonde moments in the future. I will get my custom banner back on when my wonderful laptop comes back from the shop (My one year warranty was close to being up and several of my keys were getting kind of funky acting so it went off yesterday for some free service work). My husband's laptop doesn't have Photoshop or any of my cool digital scrapbooking downloads on it so I can't make a new one til it gets back.
Have a blessed day guys!!!!

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

could ya be ANY blonder???? lol!!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)