Friday, November 30, 2007

A shout out to FedEx!!!!

I just want to dedicate this post to Federal Express. I am so impressed by them. I have had deliveries from UPS ground before that arrived at my local delivery center and sat 4 days waiting until the "expected delivery" date until it showed up to my house. Apparently they have no intention of getting it to you any faster than what you paid for regardless of how soon it actually makes it to its destination. But FedEx is unbelievable. They get it to you the same day it arrives at their delivery center regardless of how late they have to get there to do it. I had a Christmas present come yesterday for the kids that I ordered with JCPenney's online (Free Shipping, GOTTA LOVE THAT!). I ordered it on Cyber Monday and they sent it FedEx ground (which should mean a minimum of 4 days delivery time). The tracking site said it was out for delivery yesterday but by 8pm, I decided it wasn't coming last night. WRONG! The doorbell rang at 9:15pm and a very tired looking FedEx man had two big boxes for me. 9:15!!!! Can you believe that? FedEx RAWWWWKS!!!

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)