Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Writer's block or is my brain just fried from spending too much time with my kids?

This morning, I am sitting here trying to think of something witty or funny to write about and I am just hitting a big fat old brick wall. I can't think of a single funny thing that happened yesterday or anything interesting to prattle on about. I got groceries last night and didn't do anything to catch security's attention (that was a subject of another rant). I taught my five year old yesterday and other than being completely uncooperative (despite her pinkie swear to the contrary), nothing really interesting happened. I changed several diapers....some interesting stuff there but not for good blogging material. I cleaned out the guinea pig cage, again not for good blogging material other than the fact it occurred to me that if I saw that much rodent poop at any other time or location in my life, I would need to be hospitalized from the sheer panic it would cause. I spent some time on the phone with my SIL but we didn't discuss anything blog worthy. My husband didn't provide any complaining material for me, other than working on his laptop last night so I could not use it. (Mine should be back tomorrow!!! Yeah!!!) I took pictures of the kids for Christmas cards and that was fairly frustrating but unfortunately too fresh to laugh about at this time, the trauma of the memories are causing tremors as I type. Let's just say, Clothes: $60, Shoes and accessories $40, Prop stuffed animals $20, Time setting up background, 1 hour....Pictures: WORTHLESS!!! (Well I did get one that I am using but not my best work). Not only that but I burned the edited copy to disk and when I got to Walmart to have them printed up, their reader could not see the pictures (I guess I didn't have the computer format the disk so that all computers could read it). Again, Too fresh.....
Well, for someone with writer's block, I sure did type a lot stuff in this post. Probably not that interesting but a post nonetheless.
Have a Blessed Day!!!

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

That happens to me all the time. nothing to write about.. then next thing I know I've written a whole page. That's exactly WHY I called my blog "My Ramblings". lol.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)