Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So many changes....

I know that my blog has been in major flux for the last week or so. It started when I deleted it by mistake and I have been trying to get it right since. In the meantime, my laptop was at HP for some last minute warranty tweaks (I won't say repairs since it wasn't really broken). My one year warranty runs out on Dec 24Th so I just wanted to make sure it was up to snuff before that date. I have been tweaking my banner for a while now and I think I finally have a Christmas one that I like and that is the right size. Sizing this thing to fit the page was quite a chore. I had one that was good, the one that was there yesterday, but a friend called it to my attention that it was not completely visible unless you had a wide screen computer (which is what I was looking at it on). I realized that I had deleted the original and I wasn't completely happy with it anyway so when I re sized it, I started over. I will not make any promises but I plan to keep this one through the holidays. I know some people think these ads are annoying but every time someone clicks on one or googles something from my website, I get paid. We figured that since it was free money, what the heck. So there you are. Website is no longer under construction.
Have a great night!

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)