Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can I just say that I'm bummed.....

My girls, my peeps, my friends are heading out of town in a few days to the Outer Banks of NC for a cropping weekend and recharging of the mommy batteries and ....WAHHHH!!!! I can't go. I have so much craziness going on with kids, upcoming nuptials, upcoming vacation, a bridal shower, a garage sale and upcoming business trip for the hubby going on that I just did not feel like I could go this weekend, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. Now, don't get me wrong, I am excited about all the other stuff that is going on too but my semi annual crop with the girls is a highlight of the fall and I am going to miss it. It did make me check to find out how many days until my cruise and its only 19 days away!!!! YEAH!!! It will not be the same without Jewel Dawg and Flava K BUT it will be fun to spend time with the other peeps that I NEVER seem to get to see anymore. Now THAT is not their fault, it is completely mine.
The kiddos are excited about the trip too since they are going with daddy to see THE mouse. Everyone keeps asking, "Isn't that too much for daddy?" He says no way, its probably easier because he won't be dealing with bored kids on top of not having me around too.
Anyway, that's what is on my mind today!

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

we totally missed your silliness. It was fun, but it wasn't the same without you there.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MISS THE NEXT ONE.
You hearing me girl?????

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)