Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Is Fall weather ever coming??

I love fall weather. My allergies are never as bad and it is nice and cool without being cold.....but so far, it has been so hot and muggy here. When are the fall temperatures going to get here? I have the kids closet and dressers all cleaned out and ready with fall clothing, I have my pumpkin spice tart in the tart warmer so the house smells like fall, I have the fall wreath on the door.....when is the weather going to get the hint!!!!
Ok, enough of that! Sorry for the rant!
This has been a busy week so far. We are back into the swing of school and both kids are swimming (my baby boy had his first swim lessons last Tuesday!) so that takes up two nights a week and my brother had a doctor appt. yesterday plus I had to get groceries. On Friday, I start the first of 4 straight days (work days that is) of allergy testing, so by next Weds I will be tired AND a human pin cushion. We are suppose to start back to church on Weds nights tonight and on Saturday, its my oldest nephew's very first soccer game and the kids and I would like to be there....
Busy, busy, busy....so if I go MIA for a few days or so, DON'T WORRY, I will be back!!!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Human pin cushion, too funny.
My allergies are always worse in the fall. MUCH WORSE actually.
Hoping for some cooler weather too actually, since summer is over. still burning my summer tarts though, although I put my fall wreath up on the front door yesterday afternoon...

Anonymous said...

I know....I stand at the bus stop early in the morning and the sweat just pours off me. It's not like I'm doing jumping jacks or anything. I'm just standing there. Very muggy!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)