Friday, September 5, 2008

Good Morning!!!

One of the perks of home schooling is that if you do a little extra in the first 4 days of the week, you can take off on Friday for fun stuff. Today we are going to a back to school bash at a local park for our church's home school group. My SIL and her kids are joining us and then we are off to the amusement park for the afternoon. The kids are actually electrically charged with excitement.
It may be a bad weather weekend here due to Little Miss Tropical Storm Hannah so its good that we get in our weekend fun a day early.
I am so excited about my upcoming cruise with some of my peeps so I hope the hurricane season finishes up with all this activity in the next 3 weeks, 4 weeks tops. Otherwise, we may not be able to drag "The OCD" (one of my girls) out of the state. She is not a big fan of the motion of the ocean.
To be honest, I can get nauseated watching my kids spin around so neither am I, but my first cruise showed me that you really don't feel it on a cruise ship. I have a prescription for the patch so I am not worried.
Now, I just need to find a place for the dh and the kiddos to stay on their visit to the Sunshine State during the week I am cruising. Well, better get a shower!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Yeah, that's me. THE OCD. And yep, you pretty much described me. These Hurricanes better get outta the way, cause I do NOT intend to change my cruisin' plans darn it! I'm SOOOOOOO looking forward to the trip!!!
Oh, and have fun today, hopefully the nasty weather will stay away long enough for you to have a few fun rides on the roller coasters! hehehe..

E Broadus Gregory said...

Hey,Tracey - I hope you have an awesome time!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)