Tuesday, September 16, 2008

update....

Ok, for those of you who are sick of hearing about it, I will not go into the details but lets just say
17 injections...6 ROWS! Do the math...that's 102 injections and unlike some people, I didn't even have a pretty butterfly to show for it.......
Today is the last day of allergy testing and then tomorrow I get the hearing test that I originally went there for to begin with.
After the appointment, I got groceries at Wallyworld. BIG MISTAKE! I took leave of my senses. Two cardinal rules of shopping at Walmart: 1. Never go on the 1st 2. NEVER GO ON THE 15th. Yesterday was the 15th and that is military payday and we are a big military area....IT WAS PACKED and the shelves were empty. I would seriously boycott Walmart, IF I could afford to but with a family of five, it would cost us too much. I really dislike going there.

WOW! I just realized how negative all of this post sounds! Sorry. Let me change speeds here and give some great news that I got yesterday! I got an email from my travel agent that booked our cruise and she informed us that we were given a cabin upgrade AND a rate reduction of $35.
We are now being moved from a 2nd deck interior room to a deck 6, exterior cabin. This is really cool. These cabins were on average about $60 to $80 more per person originally. What a nice surprise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No you're not being negative about that. I'm proud of you to be willing to go thru all those shots. You deserve to whine, complain or anything else you feel like to us. I truly don't think I could do. If I did, I would probably cry the entire time. Ha.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)