Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another movie review.....

Okay, my life has become so calm and boring lately (thank GOD!) that I am resulting to blogging not about my the crazy adventures of my kids but about the movies I have watched. Sad, Huh?
Anyway, today's review is about this movie "Becoming Jane". Now just to give you a bit of knowledge about me, I was quite the bookworm for years and loved the historical romance novels like Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and stuff like that. They weren't trashy romance novels (I read my share of those too back when I dreamed of a dashing knight in shining armor before I realized that the reality of that was that they mostly just war hungry bad boys with anger management issues) Anyway, back to the movie!
This movie was in my opinion, one of the best movies I have seen in a while. It was definitely a chic flick but it was wonderful! I loved it. I actually cried which all you girls know, is the sign of a wonderful girl's movie! It was a romance but it was really clean and sweet except for one really quick male "heinie" shot when two of the guys went skinny dipping.
That is all for today. Hope you all have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review. I have that movie at home but haven't been able to watch it. So I'm definitely going to watch it sometime this weekend. At least I hope I can.

Lil k

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)