Thursday, April 10, 2008

Its a Zoo out there....



Yesterday and today have been so busy. My kids and I have been out and about enjoying a Spring Break from school. You might have thought the weather was lousy yesterday to go to the local amusement park but not for us. We got together with one of my best buddies for a day of fun with the kids. There were four kids and two adults and even though we were outnumbered, all went well and a good day was had by all. I forgot my camera yesterday but today when we went to the zoo, I had it with me. We had another great day but I think the adults were a little more tired and so were the kids so it wasn't quite as stress-free as yesterday but we still had a great day. You don't realize how much you miss adult conversation until you spend two days in a row with a fun, equally talkative adult. I think I had as much or more fun than the kiddos. Anyway, I have added a few pictures of the " Aminals" we saw today and if you know me, you probably know about my photo website and you can see more pictures from today there.
Hope you had a great day too!!!

2 comments:

Darleen said...

I'm glad that you are enjoying a few days out & about!! Snoozerville is just so....snoozy!! I also know that FlavaK's little prodigy sure enjoyed it too, I'm sure!!! Sorry I'm missing all the fun!!

Lorrie said...

HEY! that's me she's talking about. I'm the talkative adult!!! lol!
I had a blast too girl, It was great spending time with ya!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)