Monday, April 7, 2008

We bought a new home!

We bought a new house! It will be ready soon. It is double the original square footage so there will be plenty of room! I am so excited. It was more expensive and will cost more to take care of but if the occupant is happy, that's what matters.....Yes I did say occupant in the singular form.....Why? You ask....well because only one of us gets to actually "live" in it. No, my family is not splitting up!
The new home is for Brownie! His first home is just getting too small for our growing piggy. So Brownie is "Movin on up.....to the east side...to a Deeeeeluxe apartment in the Sky eye eye...." (blast from the past! Yes I was a fan of The Jefferson's) I ordered his new cage online from Petco.com. My dd and I drove to the closest one which is about 45 mins. away on Saturday and they did not have anything as nice as this one on line and the price for this one was great and had free shipping! While there though, my girl made a new friend that she named Vanillie (my daughter is not terribly imaginative in the name department, I am sad to say). It was a sweet little baby piggy that was (you guessed it) a creamy color with a small patch of black around one eye and a small patch of light brown on one ear. She fell in love and was very sad to hear that mommy was not going to bring another piggy into our family and definitely not a girl. For those of you that need it spelled out....One male Brownie + One female Vanillie = approximately 8 baby tanny, creamy, blackie, whitey.....you get the picture? That and one mommy who will never take a breath without sneezing again.
Other than that, our weekend was relatively uneventful, but we have big plans for this week with our buddies IF the weather decides to cooperate. It seems to have rained here forever and the ONLY time we get nice weather is when we have no plans. The weekends have been just terrible lately as far as being cold but some of the weekdays have been nice and warm.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

you are so silly girl!! Better post some shots of the new crib soon!

Darleen said...

I am going to kill you!! I was so excited! I thought that you guys bought a new house!!! Silly!! I hope that this can only mean.....more Brownzill Adventure's on the blog...he!he!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)