Thursday, April 3, 2008

If I have to watch this movie one more time.....


My kids have fallen in love with Alvin and the Chipmunks. You know that Netflix thing about keep a movie as long as you want with no late charges....yeah well....I don't know when they will get this one back. My daughter is walking around saying "The Luv....Doctor...boom chica wow wow, chica wow wow...." That won't go over too well at church on Sunday, I would bet! My son keeps saying "ALVIN!!!!! ......OooooKAY!!!!" That is not too bad. Its a cute movie the first 40 or 50 times you watch it but those last 500 are just torture! My daughter even wants to watch the outtakes.
Can the powers that be please release another kids movie soon!!!! If it doesn't leave soon, Brownie will be singing "I told the witch doctor I was in love with you.....And then the witch doctor, he told me what to do, he said Ooo, Eeee, Ooo, Aah, Aah, Ching, Chang, Walla Walla Bing Bang..... or even worse, I might find him in the dish washer taking a shower and singing "Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?...." OH,Lord, please let it be Brownie and not my kids!!!!
It has been a relatively uneventful week in our household. Too uneventful! No painting progress being made by the man. None....Nada...Nyit....I even painted one wall just to encourage some painting activity and still nothing.....But in his defense he is being stressed at work so.....
After my Sunday at the ER with back pain, I didn't want to try too much myself so....that one wall is really nice......
Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

I've only seen that one once in the theater, and it was ok and all, but yeah, those kinds of movies can get old FAST!
DNK watched part of it today at school for FUN FRIDAY. yikes. Now she wants to get it for here at home.. maybe I'll just send her over to your house since y'all are watching it anyway!! hehe!

Darleen said...

I LOVED that movie!! And I remember the days when my kids would watch anything over and over and over and over again until I was singing it in my sleep!!! This too shall pass..........and you will long for these days!!! (Hey, I'm thinking another episode of Brownie and the Chipmunks might be due??? please?)

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)