Monday, April 28, 2008

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate vomit?

Isn't THAT a lovely title? My baby boy woke up this morning and promptly did exactly that. Then daddy cleaned him up and put him in bed with me (which is when I found out about it). He lay in bed with me for a minute and then proceeded to throw up all over me, him and the bed. I had to clean him, clean me and strip the bed. Then we went downstairs armed with towels and covers for the couch and got a bucket...and he proceed to wet everything down again. I now have 6-7 extra loads of laundry, a sick baby boy who doesn't understand and I am feeling kind of queasy myself (this I am not sure if is real or just mental from the smell and sight of things.). What a fun way to start off a rainy dreary Monday morning. I feel so bad for my baby. He is so empty but still feels the need to heave. I just want him to have an hour or two of heave free rest and pray that this is a one day thing.
Seems like the only time I get on here to blog lately, its to complain. Actually I am very thankful that my girl doesn't have (and I pray she doesnt get it!) and that my kids have not gone through this very often in their lives. It just hurts a mom so bad to see her babies sick like that.
Well, I better get going I need to go do some more laundry and change clothes yet again.
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Hartman said...

Hang in there Tracey....Micah recently had a quick bout of that.

Darleen said...

i hope that that sweet boy starts to feel better and if you feel the need to gripe, knock yourself out. Its all good.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)