Monday, April 28, 2008

Update on my boy

Whew! What a day for my little man. He was so sick from about 6:30 to about 3:30 pm today.
Then he got up, asked for some potato chips (he got saltine crackers) and some juice (he got ginger ale) and has not stopped eating since. He has been playing and jumping and laughing like he was never even sick. Whatever it was, it passed quick, PRAISE THE LORD! Now I am just keep my fingers crossed and praying that the rest of us don't get it. Right now, he is sitting with me and getting his evening milk before bed. I know we shouldn't give it to him but his sister got hers and he just cried and begged for it so hopefully his is truly over it.

1 comment:

Darleen said...

i am glad that he is feeling better and even gladder that that you and your family is alright after the tornado disaster's yesterday. I had a panic attack when I turned on the news last night.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)