Friday, June 13, 2008

Another weekend is here....

Its Friday again and the weekend is here. We are expecting the cousins any minute for a playdate and dinner. The kids are looking out the window every couple of minutes to see if they are here yet. I am sure the kids will have a late night tonight with their buddies here. Both of them were up at 4 stinkin' 30 this morning. I put my foot down around 12:30 and said that in order to see their cousins, they HAD to take a nap or I was going to have some ornery kids. Piece of advice...Never take your kids to a playdate knowing that they are time bombs ready to go off....There will be lots of tears, yelling and temper tantrums and your kids will probably act up too.....
My girl and I have appointments tomorrow for eye exams. Her first one and my 20th or so. I am seriously looking forward to getting new glasses. This pair has not been my fave. I am also planning on getting prescription sunglasses and contacts.....not a cheap day, I am sure. We have spent a lot lately on stuff like tires, school supplies, stuff for the wedding and all. It is turning out to be an expensive year. Well, that is all the updating I have for now. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Hartman said...

You are funny Tracey.....have a great weekend.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)