Saturday, June 21, 2008

Snoozerville Update....

Ok, I haven't been out stumbling upon rattlesnakes or traveling (reference Welcome to My World blog of my peep D) or getting "INKed" at the local Tattoo parlor (reference to my peep L's blog) so my blog has probably been a bit tame by comparison. Here in Snoozerville, we have been living boring, average lives. Its so tame here that we have been watching Care Bear marathons and watching the tomatoes and cucumbers grow in the back yard.....Our biggest concern of the day is whether to turn on the sprinkler or hope for rain.....
The kids are even getting bored with the humdrum life. Today, we have to go looking for adventure.....I don't know where that will take us, but I'll let you know if we make it out of Snoozerville.
Oh, and for the worrying parents who called 3 TIMES their first day away from their furrbaby!...He's FINE! He is getting more attention than he can stand. He DID get in trouble last night. He decided to harrass Brownzilla by barking at him and chasing him around his cage (Sammy was on the OUTSIDE, Brownie was on the INSIDE but he was chasing him nonetheless) He got warned several times that if he kept sticking his nose in the cage, it might get bit but being six months old and not too well versed on the subtleties of the English language, he refused to heed the warnings. We finally resorted to placing him in his cage for the evening.
It was funny, my husband placed him in the cage and said, now you are locked up too, that'll teach you.. I think I heard Brownzilla say "Nah, nah, nahnahnah.....

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

are you SURE you don't want a furbaby of your own, that you can keep for ever, 24/7/365??????
yeah, me neither. I'm good with just the humans in my house. =)
Oh, and if you want some excitement, I'll take you to Rock Steady so you can get INKED too!!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)