Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 1 of VBS.....

Whew!!! What a day. We left home this morning at 8 am to be at church at 8:30 for VBS and got home at 2 pm (after a quick stop at McD's for some french fries to tide the kids over until we could eat something a little healthier for lunch). I was tired and the kids were full of more energy than you could imagine. Both the kids said that they had fun and that's what counts.
Sammy was excited to have us home. He and the kids had a great time playing while I just vegged on the couch since I could not convince them it was a good time for a nap. I have a feeling he is going to miss having the kids around all the time when he goes back to his home tomorrow and they will miss him. Me? NOT SO MUCH!!! I have officially gotten over the baby bug AND the puppy bug in one fell swoop. Between 4 hours a day for 5 days with 10 babies and 5 days with a puppy, I am completely content with my two children and one guinea pig.
Well, that is all the updating I have for today. I have an appointment with my pillow, blanket and fan (I know those two are contradictory but I like the cool air and noise from the fan but still need the blanket...) Have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)