Thursday, March 13, 2008

Everyone else is SNOOZIN' her in Snoozerville.

And I'm going to be joining them soon. I just realized that I did not blog today. We were too busy playing hopscotch (not so fun at 39, let me tell you!), playing badminton (Spelling??) and ...oh yeah, we did do some schoolwork too. The kids also pulled out the bubbles and had a good time with those. It has been an awesome weather week here. We have really been enjoying it.
But...I just heard on the news that bad weather is rolling in for the weekend and we may get some snow showers. Isn't that just crazy?
Well, that's all for the day, I gotta get to bed before those kids wake up!! (Just kidding but it seems like they wake up earlier and earlier every day) Don't they feel the time change? NO! They have actually been waking up earlier than usual and then you take the other hour away and that leaves one sleepy momma. I would say and daddy too but he falls asleep on the couch watching tv almost every night so he is making up for the lost time. I on the other hand have this crazy quirk that I can not sleep unless I am lying down in bed with no noise or lights. I definitely can't sleep with the television on. So goodnight!

1 comment:

Darleen said...

aaaahhhhh, i miss that "springtime" in Virginia....NOT!!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)