Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So tired....can't stay up much longer.....must get some sleep.

I think my average, boring life lately has made me lazy. I have just been so sleepy lately. Now I know that the remedy for this is to get up off my rump and get busy but......I am still caught up in the doldrums of winter. I have the mental get up and go to get out there and start some major yard work, do some spring cleaning, paint the downstairs, and all kind of jobs like that, but the body is just not getting with the program. I just want to nap....My kids on the other hand, have absolutely no interest in ever sleeping again.....I think we may have irreconcilable differences here?

We do have hopes of getting outside today to play but all I want to do now is get about one more hour of sleep.... Anyway, guess what Mr. Financially responsible, my husband, did? He lost his debit/atm card. We spent an hour last night checking every possible hiding place and the best we can come up with is that he must of had a brain fart (sorry for the potty talk, lol) and forgot to grab it out of the atm machine along with his receipt on Monday when he got cash. That is so not my husband that we both find that hard to believe but its definitely missing. I called the lost card number last night and cancelled it, he checked our account to make sure there was no activity and then I had to call this morning and request him another card. I am just glad he missed it quickly since we don't use our debit card much anymore. It could have been missing a week or more before he went back to ATM machine.

Well better get going and get this girl in school, thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Darleen said...

if it makes you feel any better, if he left it in the ATM machine, it will only hold it for a few seconds before it will suck it back into the machine so that no one else gets it......have a better than snoozy day!! I'm thinking maybe a little Red Bull...LOL!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)