Thursday, March 27, 2008

Update on my prayer request...

My peep, Flava K is coming home today! She did have some rough times after the surgery and it was a hard day for her yesterday but she is doing much better now and is coming home today.
Thanks for your prayers!

It was a beautiful day here yesterday! It actually got up near 80 degrees. We got outside for a while but we needed to get groceries so when daddy got home we all went for a change. Normally I try to go by myself but I asked my husband if he wanted to go and he surprised me by saying sure.
It seemed to take so much longer with them there and I think my dh was pretty stressed out by the end of the "experience". It is so funny how stay at home moms spend all day with their kids and if daddy has to deal with the "normal" stuff, it is just too much.

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

Praise God for Flava K going home!
I totally get you on the DH getting groceries thing. It ALWAYS takes me longer when dh is there, and he ALWAYS throws crap in the cart, then wonders why the bill is so high. Well, DUH!!!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)