Monday, March 3, 2008

Good Morning!!! I'm back.....

Howdy!! I am home and my batteries are recharged. I cropped til I dropped and talked my quota for the entire month of March. We had a really good time. Now I am back with my sweeties and my son has not let me leave his sight. He even woke up calling me during the night. He did not even want me to leave his sight long enough to unload the car. I waited until after he was asleep.
The house was still standing and not too much worse off than I left it. I did have to straighten up some and I have laundry to do but all in all, my DH did good. I am already sneezing again for my guinea pig ( I am assuming...) allergy. It was nice having 3 days sneeze free. We loved the hotel and the overall crop experience at this weekend crop. It was nice.

But back to real life.....We have school and grocery shopping and cleaning and cooking and all that good stuff to do. I have a new nephew to meet. My sister and BIL got a new puppy while I was away. I hear that he is a cutie that stole their hearts at first sight. My girl is SO excited about meeting him. My sister says she will bring him over soon for a playdate. He is an 11 week old Shih Tzu and his name is Sammy (if I remember correctly). I may be able to post pictures of him this weekend since he is a furbaby and therefore fair game for my blog.....
Well that is all for now. Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Hartman said...

Welcome home Tracey....back to the grind!!

Darleen said...

I am so glad that you all had such a good time and you got the break that you so much deserved!!

Lorrie said...

we did have fun didn't we? I'm ready to go again!. Oh, and you have NOT filled your talk quota, you're like me. You don't HAVE a quota girl!!!!
Can't wait to see the pup!!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)