Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just a quick driveby post today.....

We have a lot going on today so its just going to be a short little hello! Today is library day and school (we are having a hit and miss spring break week so we can drag it out to two weeks) and then we need to run some errands before fixing dinner and getting ready for swim practice and volleyball (for me). I'll be dragging by the time I get to volleyball at 8:30 tonight.
I may not even have had a post today if I did not want to request that each of you pray for my peep, Flava K. She is having some major surgery today. I will not share what it is for but as with any surgery, it needs to be covered in prayer. If you are reading this join with me now agreement of my prayer...
Dear Holy and Heavenly Father,
Please be with my friend and her family as they are dealing with this surgery today. Please give her a sense of peace and comfort in knowing that you are with her. Please guide the surgeon's hands and keep his mind clear and focused. Please help her recovery to be swift and her pain to be controlled. Please be with her family and friends as they wait and help her in the recovery process. Thank you for your blessings in this, AMEN!

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)