Monday, May 26, 2008

Ever been told you were 56?

Ok, I told you about getting the Wii fit right? Well every time you log on, it puts you through this body evaluation and determines your Wii fit age. My Wii Fit age is 56 and apparently I have no balance and it kindly tells me I am obese. Now this would truly offend me if it did not do the same thing to another member of my family that I definitely do not consider to be obese. I mean, I am a realistic person, I know that I am not by any means at my perfect BMI but it still stings when this little video game just blurts it out like that! I started yoga with this lovely little game and have been attempting to workout with it. It actually makes it pretty fun but it really needs to work on its diplomacy skills. You can't just go around telling people they are obese and 17 years older than they really are willy nilly like that. That is a good way to get one's self thrown through a plate glass window.

So, my post will be short this morning so that I can go visit this little minion of Satan and find out what it thinks of me today. I'll keep you updated!
Have a great day!

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)