Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good Tuesday morning!

Hi there! I had to remind myself that this is Tuesday since it feels like Monday instead. We have a busy week planned. Today is fairly quiet except that my furry nephew may be bringing his parents over for a visit later. Tomorrow, my SIL and I are taking the girls to the local bridal shop to try on/purchase dresses for the upcoming nuptials in Oct. Oh Joy! There is nothing better than being told you need a formal dress that is 2-3 sizes larger than your normal dress size and then have to pay 4 times as much as you would normally pay for a dress and in most cases, you don't even like it. Now, don't get me wrong. My future SIL has given us some lovely choices but apparently bridesmaids/mistress of ceremonies are ONLY allowed sleeveless dresses and me? NOT such a fan of putting my turkey flap out there for public viewing. The qtpa2ts will be lovely though in their dresses, I am sure. Thursday, my ds is having his 3 year old check up and Friday, I am having a dental cleaning. Along with this, we have my dd's swim practice on today and Thursday and my DH and I have volleyball games.

Oh and BTW, my computer must have found a way to tell my Wii that I was making threats to throw it out the window because my Wii fit age yesterday was 32! Go, girl!!! I am sure it was just feeling bad for badmouthing me the day before but still....I haven't had a chance to visit the virtual exercising world yet today but hopefully it won't jump back up to the 50's. I mean there is nothing wrong with being in your 50's but let me make it there slowly like God planned.

Well, better get going before the natives get too restless. Its going to be in the 80's today and they are dying to get outside. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Darleen said...

good luck with the dress thing....fun fun! i hate buying, trying, anything with dresses and weddings. I am not even a big fan of formal dresses for other events. Most girly girls love to "play dress up"....not me, flip flops and cute crops & t-shirt and I am set!

Darleen said...

P.S. thanks for your sweet comment on my "thoughtful thursday"..I appreciate it.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)