Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just a quick post....

Today's post is not going to be long cause I gots to get me a shower before my SIL gets here. We are heading out for our oh so FABU time of dress shopping, JOY!!! Actually, I enjoy anytime I spend with my SIL and my extended kiddos, my niece and nephews, but this is pushing it.
Just in case you wondered, my Wii fit age yesterday was 36, GO GIRL!!!! but todays was 51, stinkin' game! Yes I have actually used it 6 days in a row! I am really liking this yoga thing too. I feel more limber than before. One of the aerobic exercises on it is hula hooping. What a trip. I haven't moved my substantial hips that much since I was ten. But let me tell you, I can get 5 hoops going and keep them going for 3 straight minutes. Now, let me just clarify that with the fact that I seriously doubt I could actually even get one real hula hoop going but.....well, its the small victories in life at this age that bring me joy. I also have been doing a step routine with it and boxing and it has been fun. The kids like it too. Well, that is all I have for you today but I hope I have left you with the mental image of this oh so hot, 39 year old mother of two twirling 5 virtual hula hoops while standing on a small rectangular board in front of the tv.....HMMM on second thought...DELETE< DELETE< DELETE.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Wii sounds like a lot of fun! I love yoga maybe I should get it for me. I would have to hide it from the kids or I would never get to use it.Hope you all are doing well. Take care and keeping twirling those hula hoops. LOL

Lorrie said...

you are sooo funny girl. I used to be able to do the hula hoop, but then again, I used to be able to do a lot of things....
getting old stinks huh?
I'd like to try that Wii thing, but there is NO WAY I could talk DH into another game, especially one that would be for weight loss... he knows i wouldn't use it long enough to make it worth the money. I hate video games, even though I might have actually liked that one!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)