Friday, May 30, 2008

Time to make my semi-annual pilgrimage to the dental hygenist....

I am a weirdo, I know it. I actually love getting my teeth cleaned. Don't get me wrong, I hate setting aside an hour of time to do it, I hate having to sit still in a chair for it and it can be uncomfortable, but I love the feel of clean teeth. I have also come to look forward to a hour of peace and quiet while I get to sit still not have kids asking for something.
My kiddos will be at their favorite place to visit (besides Disney or something), with their cousins.
They are banking on the fact that a one hour babysitting visit will turn into an all day event. I am sure all 5 of them are plotting and planning now on how to extend the time together.
This weekend is going to be an expensive one. We are having to buy new tires for our van. It is a real shame that after 25,000 miles, the tires are shot. That is the one downside we have found so far to our Sienna. It has been a wonderful vehicle and has not caused us a moment of grief in the two years we have owned it. My dh has already priced the tires and the new ones will be almost $700. YOUCH!!!
I remember a time when I was younger and single that $700 was a new car for me. (Not a new car but a new to me car). If I had had to buy $700 in new tires back then, I would have junked it and found another car. So, I guess you know where our tax incentive check is going. Well that and the fact that my sweet family bought me a new camcorder for Mother's day.
If you are wondering why I am not putting any videos on, well that would entail having my kids faces on the internet and that is a big NO NO for my DH. I guess I could video their feet but that would not be entertaining. My daughter is asking for a new Brownzilla episode to be filmed on it, so maybe......
Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)