Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday......YEAH!!!!

Hey there! Today is Saturday. I slept in til 8 am!!! I remember a time where sleeping in on Saturday meant I rolled out of bed at noon but now sleeping in is til 8. SAD!!! That's what motherhood does for you girls. Its not for the faint of heart, let me tell you.
In case you are wondering, my dental appointment went just dandy yesterday. I got a clean check-up. I also found out that my kiddos have an appointment for cleanings on Tuesday and I had completely forgotten about it. So next week is filling up too.
We got our new tires yesterday. It wasn't quite as bad as originally thought. ONLY $570! Apparently Michelin was offering a $60 instant rebate and the tires weren't quite as expensive as we originally thought.
The weather is looking like a great day is shaping up. Yardwork to do, errands to run, kids to entertain (grumpy, tired kids because we didn't get home from our one hour babysitting visit at the cousins until 11:30 last night, TOLD YOU SO!) Looks like summer is arriving this week. My brother said the forecast is for really warm weather all week. Our peepettes (those are the peeps kids) will be getting out of school soon so we are really looking forward to summer fun in the sun.
Ok, like my peep D says, this is a SNOOZERVILLE post. My life is not all fun and games you know. Well, better let you get back to your exciting lives! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

yay for the clean bill of hygenic health!
Sounds like the kiddos plans worked!! hehe...

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)