Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy President's Day!

I guess I am getting a little slack in the posting department lately. I have just been living in "Snoozerville" lately. I like "Snoozerville" a lot better than the last place we lived "Dramatown".
I have had the mother of all headaches for a couple of days along with a lot neck and shoulder pain. I suspect that I have another sinus infection. The kids on the other hand have been healthy. Thank the Lord. My menfolk are off today for the holiday. We are going to get out and go shopping after we get school out of the way. I know most kids are off today but if I give my girl a full day off, she will have a harder time getting back into the swing of things tomorrow. So she will be doing a little bit of school work before we leave. The kids are dragging this morning because we let them stay up late last night to watch a movie "Love's Enduring Promise". It was great. It is such a clean, wholesome movie and part of a series of movies based on a book series by a Christian author, Janette Oke. We had the first one last week "Love Comes Softly" and the next one should come in a day or so. I highly recommend this series! If you loved Little House on the Prairie as a child, you will love these movies. They have been watching a lot of older movies lately. My DD discovered a vhs tape of "Babe" and "Babe 2, Pig in the City" at the library and we checked them out. She loves them. She is such a fan of animal movies. Guess what! It just occurred to me that in a just over a week, I am going out of town for a weekend with my peeps! Oh yeah...we'll be cropping too, LOL, They are much better at it than I am but I do enjoy just getting together with them all. I have missed seeing them. The last few times they have gotten together lately, we have had other plans. Well, gotta go get that school bell ringin'.....Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Hartman said...

Have a wonderful time with your friends Tracey!!

Darleen said...

right back at ya!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)