Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OH! And by the way....

For those of you who wonder, he is "flowing" just fine now since he has had all those aforementioned remedies to help get him going.
And to answer a question on a comment, We don't know yet if my girl is allergic to Brownie. She needs a blood test to determine that and the actual severity of her egg allergy and we just did not want to traumatize her any more that day. We will be going back soon for a "Surprise" visit for bloodwork. The surprise is only for her. I know some of you moms are say it would be better to prepare her but that would only mean giving her more time to dwell on the fear and would not make the actual visit any easier. I'll update once we find out. We do know that she is allergic to spring and summer so it is a good bet that she is allergic to his main food source which is Timothy Hay (basically a type of grass). I have found that I am too. Whenever I feed him, I sneeze for about an hour straight afterwards. Good thing he's so cute and we can't get a dog......

No comments:

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)