Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Reflections on a Dora the Explorer episode.....

Who is this little girl and where does she live....she can get to mountains, jungles, and icebergs all in a 3o minute episode......Why would her parents let her hang out with nothing but wild animals and never send her to school....Speaking of her parents, what on earth are they thinking! Letting a little girl that can't be more than 8 years old roam all over the countryside with no supervision. What if Swiper steps up his criminal activities and starts swiping more than just a toy every now and then. He is a fox after all and what if he gets rabies? Why on earth hasn't anyone ever reported them to Child Protective Services? Why is that child's head so big and where did she get that talking backpack and map? That thing is better than GPS any day! When is that child going to get clothes that fit her properly? And that monkey, why is he lavender? I have never seen a lavender colored monkey in any zoo or episode of Animal Planet....and why on earth would he wear red boots and no other clothing.....and don't even get me started on her "primo" Diego.......

Now before you tell me I have no life, and start blasting me with the lameness of this post....This has been my life. It is difficult to have deep and profound insight on life when all you do is play, teach, clean and change diapers all day. I did get out into the real world yesterday but that is only if you call Wal-mart, the real world. If so, its a SCARY place and I prefer Dora...........

2 comments:

Darleen said...

hey girlie! you do need to get out more.....i guess that we should be happy that your not blogging about barney!! raindrops and gumdrops!! I'm just not perky enough for that this AM!!

Hartman said...

That was a FANTASTIC blog today!!! I laughed!!! Keep them reflections coming. Maybe you could commentate on that new Asian Dora show....Ni Hao...have your kids seen it yet. If they can count to ten in Spanish...now you can expose them to counting in Chinese.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)