Saturday, December 15, 2007

Draggin this morning.......

Too much fun, too much good food and out too late last night equals one tired blogger this morning. Thank God for spellcheck because I think I need it this time. We had a great time at our friends annual Christmas party last night. Its great getting out without the kids and just being able to talk to other adults with no one grabbing your leg to interrupt. Our friends had all the great foods we have come to expect and it was delicious. The hostess with the mostest gave me a beautiful gift. It is hard to describe but she took a glass brick, you know the kind they build those glass accent walls with in new houses, and drilled a hole just big enough to insert a strand of lights in between the glass. She then put a bow around it (the wide kind) like a gift and when you plug it in, it is beautiful. My SIL, who is VERY handy with power tools, is already making plans to copy it next year. Well, I think coffee is in the cards for me this morning. My huge Minnie Mouse cup is feeling neglected. She is my friend and expects quality time with me every morning before I even acknowledge anyone else. Have a great day. There are just 10 more days to the big day!!!
God bless!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

DNK calls our decoration from the hostest with the mostest an ice block. Looks like it huh?
Last night was fun! Good seeing you peep!!

Darleen said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. I sue did miss seeing everyone last night. I'm hoping to jump unto dnks sight and maybe see a pic of the decoration because it sounds pretty cool. talk to you later. P.S. got your Christmas card today, I loved it!! thank you, Darleen

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Dumb stuff I"ve said in the past.....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)