Thursday, December 20, 2007

School cancelled on account of the cadaver......

Ok you know that we have turned our garage into a classroom for our home school. This has worked great so far until yesterday. my dh said that he noticed mouse trail if you know what I mean in the garage a day or so ago so he set some traps. I heard that distinctive pop yesterday and knew that meant that one of the traps had been triggered. I know its silly but I could not go into the garage from then on because I knew it meant the CARCASS was in there. I am a big scaredy cat when it comes to mice. I just can't stand the idea of the possibility that a mouse could be within the vicinity of my house. I just know that now I will be constantly worried that another one may be out there or even worse have made his way into the house. Just the thought makes my skin crawl.

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

I bet it will be sitting on your desk right next to your computer tomorrow morning.
Hehe.

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Dumb stuff I"ve said in the past.....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)