Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve...

Hi and Merry Christmas to EVERYONE who stops by today. I know it is a busy day for all of you. I have been busy doing some last minute wrapping this morning. I have decided to go ahead and wrap everything this year. There is a reason for my madness. I want some new wrapping paper!!
I am tired of this same old stuff. I stocked up a few years ago, maybe 7 or so and I still have several rolls left. So if I am almost out, I can justify getting more. I would love to get out first thing Weds. morning for all those after Christmas clearances but my DH says he must get straight to work first thing and I have no desire to drag my babies out a the crack of dawn just to get stuff. I am sure there will be some left later that day, if not I will have to pay full price next Christmas.
For those of you following my UPS saga, the tracking website says Out for Delivery!!! Yeah!!! I have to get us all washed up and out to the grocery store for some last minute food purchases for the next few days. We are heading over to my SIL's house in a few hours for a Happy Birthday Jesus party and I need to do some cooking. Tomorrow we are spending the whole morning at home with nothing to do until late afternoon and we will again get together with my DH's family to exchange gifts and eat. My sister and her husband may stop by tomorrow morning sometime.
YEAH, I just had to stop and answer the door, THE UPS MAN ARRIVED!!! He had my last shipment. I just have to say that I am impressed with LeapFrog. They were unable to send one of the games I ordered and sent an apology and a free game 2nd day air. They also included a extra Leap Pad book in my order and when I called, said to just keep it along with the free vhs tape they sent. I am liking that. The free game was one that I had considered buying my girl anyway and my SIL was able to find the missing game for the same price at BestBuy so it all worked out. It is looking like everything is coming together here at the last minute. I am so glad that I am not out in the madness of todays shopping!! I am just going to the local grocery store and even though it will be crowded for our store but nothing like Wallyworld. Well, that's all the updating I have for today. I am guessing there will be no posting tomorrow morning for me! So MERRY CHRISTMAS from my family to yours and please remember to take the time to celebrate the real reason for the holiday. Love to all!!!!

2 comments:

Darleen said...

Merry Christmas, Darleen

Creative cakes by Deanslaw said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

My journey through the pitfalls of motherhood

AND BEYOND....

Dumb stuff I"ve said in the past.....

Counter (Installed 06/19/08)